It has been a while since you left, and we here at Post Script Alicia Inc are anxious to hear your feedback! Please take a moment to fill out this form so we can improve our performance for future clients. Your response matters to us, and we appreciate your honesty and participation.
1. Were your expectations met with regards to how Alicia was represented?
2. Did you ever find yourself disappointed in Alicia?
3. Did Alicia leave a positive impact upon you as you departed?
4. Would you consider visiting Alicia again?
5. Would you recommend Alicia to a friend?
6. What initially attracted you to Alicia?
7. Did you receive appropriate support and direction from Alicia?
8. Were there obstacles beyond your control that inhibited your experience with Alicia?
9. Did you feel Alicia was easily accessible to you?
10. What challenged you about Alicia?
11. Do you have suggestions for how Alicia could improve?
12. Is there anything else you’d like to tell us about your experience with Alicia?
What we noticed about you: you were a master of sneak attack sarcasm, your lack of acknowledgment of your cellular telephone when we were spending time together was flattering, and you were challenging in all the good kinds of ways; however, your disappearing act left something to be desired. For next time: it’s okay to be honest.
Thanks for your time and effort! We sure enjoyed having you around. Good luck in your future adventures/endeavors.
Wouldn’t it be fun if exit surveys after dating experiences really were handed out?